‹‹ Nazaj k Bugs
Zaslužiti nagrada skrivati vsi oglasi
Objave: 1   Obiskan od: 16 users
05.09.2015 - 00:55
I don't even know if these have already been said, because there are way too many posts out here.

1. Scroller on mouse doesn't zoom in or out (this one is weird, others have said it's fine)

2. When double-clicking to move units out of a city, i have to manually drag units out again after clicking transport or green button on window, instead of automatically hovering.

3. When i accidentally drag troops to where they cannot go (red dotted lines) and let go of my mouse, unit stays there and would have to click mouse again for it to jump back, instead of automatically returning to original location. (Inconvenient when moving ships out of Greece when the line is hard to see)

EDIT: 4. Doesn't show strat change when i tried to change from imp to nc in a late join game, but the next turn didn't start yet. Then afterwards when the game began i realized it did change, just didn't show.

5. If i'm on troop moving window, even if i didn't move anything at all, still can't cancel last move. but works when i close that window.

6. Can't see what troops i've sent to battle

7. Sometimes can't move troops off boat even though it's docked
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Zasebnost | Pogoji uporabe | Pasice | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite se nam na

Povej naprej