‹‹ Nazaj k Bugs
Zaslužiti nagrada skrivati vsi oglasi
Objave: 10   Obiskan od: 87 users
01.05.2011 - 10:16
Okay, so I just noticed this: The game that shows up on the latest games played on my page has the wrong SP! It shows SP I would've earned, had I actually won the game. But I didn't. I don't know if this is a glitch or intentional, so please help!
----
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
01.05.2011 - 10:51
 Amok (Administrator)
Prispeval Psychostick, 01.05.2011 at 10:16

Okay, so I just noticed this: The game that shows up on the latest games played on my page has the wrong SP! It shows SP I would've earned, had I actually won the game. But I didn't. I don't know if this is a glitch or intentional, so please help!

Great find, that's definitely a glitch!
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
01.05.2011 - 14:16
Also i just won a game and it only shows the SP i made, without the half i get from everyone else.
----
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
27.04.2015 - 08:52
This happened to me too, and it was a big pool of SP that I should've won, but only got the amount I made in-game, without everyone else:( I feel rather cheated out of my time and SP... Please fix it soon, because I had spent a lot of time in the game, and only to win and find out that I got like 10% of the actuall pool:( (I had no allies either)
----

"For out of the ground we were taken
For the dust we are,
And to the dust we shall return"
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
27.04.2015 - 08:58
This doesn't sound like same bug.
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
27.04.2015 - 14:17
Prispeval 12gsh, 27.04.2015 at 08:52

This happened to me too, and it was a big pool of SP that I should've won, but only got the amount I made in-game, without everyone else:( I feel rather cheated out of my time and SP... Please fix it soon, because I had spent a lot of time in the game, and only to win and find out that I got like 10% of the actuall pool:( (I had no allies either)

How much you earned?

I think you failed somewhere
----

Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
27.04.2015 - 21:47
Look, it's a bug, believe me. Ivan himself said so. I don't knoe=w the exact numbers on the SP, but I know for sure I missed out on my fair share:)
----

For the dust we are,
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
27.04.2015 - 21:48
Sorry, not Ivan, Amok I mean:)
----

For the dust we are,
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
28.04.2015 - 01:25
Take screenshots in future to show as proof.
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
28.04.2015 - 13:26
 brianwl (Administrator)
Necro?this is 4yr, maybe a record =D
----

Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Zasebnost | Pogoji uporabe | Pasice | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite se nam na

Povej naprej