‹‹ Nazaj k Bugs
Zaslužiti nagrada skrivati vsi oglasi
Objave: 3   Obiskan od: 30 users
09.08.2012 - 15:12
 Knez
1st one happened to me once when i wanted to move some tanks from ukraine and i accidentaly did something to minimize window and then when i opened it again my tanks could still be moved (they had the gianst green circle around them) but i couldnt move them so i clicked on screen in turkey and they moved to turkey without transports (COOOOOL)
2nd happened to me on world game and i was transporting 15 tansk on transport from south america to africa and when they were near africa i clicked on them and at same moment when i clicked where should they go it said me turn timeout and in next turn i couldnt move them more nd there was just a circle like a unit on place where they were last turn but i didnt say number of units and there wasnt picture over circle to show if its tanks or boats or planes etc.
----

Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
09.08.2012 - 16:01
Uh.. what.
----
~Somewhere in the distance an eagle shrieked as it rode an American buffalo to an apple-pie-eating contest at a baseball field.~
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
09.08.2012 - 16:12
The 1st one i tried but couldn't replicate. if you move a unit and then don't place it down before losing focus on the game window once you regain it will still only be able to be moved within the green circle.

the 2nd one i think is when if you try to move quickly after the end of a turn, it bugs and you can move the unit, though with that next turn the unit is just a clear circle and the turn after i think it disapears.
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Zasebnost | Pogoji uporabe | Pasice | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite se nam na

Povej naprej