Zaslužiti nagrada skrivati vsi oglasi
Objave: 6   Obiskan od: 322 users
26.06.2011 - 15:31
Hello. noob player!
i want to surrender, wat do i have to do? help pls : )
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
26.06.2011 - 17:58
Go to the exit game button in the top right corner then click it and select 'surrender.'
----
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
26.06.2011 - 18:15
 YOBA
Prispeval Hawxy, 26.06.2011 at 15:31

Hello. noob player!
i want to surrender, wat do i have to do? help pls : )

Feels stupid to even answer this, but basically click on the door icon on the top right and click surrender. Pic related.

By the way, the "leave game" option makes it so that you keep no SP but not get the game counted as a loss. I wouldn't recommend it though even if you're really pissed off at being stabbed in the back or something, as SP is very valuable indeed.
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
26.06.2011 - 19:00
Sure sure thanks!!
yoba..you dont get sp if u *leave game* but you will retain half of your current sp if u surrender right? or i got that wrong when i read about it..?
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
27.06.2011 - 05:40
 Zol
Thats correct hawky, also: the more units u kill by attacking or defending (read the more u fight) the more sp u get. (player units and cities give alot more sp, than neutrals) Also worth mentioning is that the half sp from dead people are added up and then divided among the winners. the more allies, the less extra sp u gain.
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
27.06.2011 - 08:39
Since the doubt was solved I'm locking this thread. If you have any other question to ask just create another thread Hawxy.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Zasebnost | Pogoji uporabe | Pasice | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite se nam na

Povej naprej