‹‹ Nazaj k Bugs
Zaslužiti nagrada skrivati vsi oglasi
Objave: 1   Obiskan od: 16 users
11.06.2016 - 14:52
Viceroy
Račun izbrisan
When I try to play the new Scenario Game of Thrones I made, I start the game and get about 15 players in the game and decide to start and put it on hold, but when I reach 6/7 on the loading screen red texts pops up in the chat and says something was not found or something like that. It has been happening for the past month or so and I've tried editing the map, to changing its name, and changing its picture but nothing seems to work. I've tried every browser you can think of to play the map in, but the same error happens. Before it was only scenarios that the error was popping up on, but now it has turned to the maps that I have made. I have found a few maps that I haven't made, but the error still happens. Also, I have tired using different accounts while playing the map but the issue still happens. A few accounts however I have found that the issue doesn't happen to them. Here is what it says in the text box: http://prntscr.com/bf7b67

I've got to the point where I feel like quitting atWar since I have put hours of effort into these maps and now they don't work.
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Zasebnost | Pogoji uporabe | Pasice | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite se nam na

Povej naprej