Zaslužiti nagrada skrivati vsi oglasi
Objave: 8   Obiskan od: 56 users
25.01.2012 - 16:35
I feel that generals should have more importance, so if a general dies, its not just "meh. hes dead."
But more like, "Damn, i lost him. *Sigh*"

But, sadly, i have no ideas on how the general could be more important..
----
hi
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
25.01.2012 - 16:45
 YOBA
They can be more important.

Just get a shitloads of upgrades for them and use them to greater effect, e.g. by always including them in massive and important stacks which are the deciding factor in your plan to seize India while fighting against China or something apocalyptic like that.

And that's all I've gotta say.
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
25.01.2012 - 17:28
Generals are very important and you only need about 15k SP to make them so.
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
25.01.2012 - 17:35
At one time I (or someone) suggested a "protect the general" game victory condition. That would make the player lose if the general dies. For some reason Ivan said they didn't want to implement it (he couldnt recall).
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
25.01.2012 - 20:50
Prispeval Guest14502, 25.01.2012 at 17:35

At one time I (or someone) suggested a "protect the general" game victory condition. That would make the player lose if the general dies. For some reason Ivan said they didn't want to implement it (he couldnt recall).

More than likely because of those rares that kill the general and that some people use thier gen to expand and if that 1 milita luck out happens you lose by default
----
"Austria the shield and Prussia the sword!" Too bad that they are attached to the wrong arm: The right one holds the defiantly gli stening shield, and the left one is supposed to wield the sword"
-Franz Grillparzer, Prussian Officer
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
25.01.2012 - 21:52
+1 defence for all units, +1 attack for bombers, inf, tanks. + 1 movement for all troops

you now have an important general
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
25.01.2012 - 22:15
Prispeval nonames, 25.01.2012 at 21:52

+1 defence for all units, +1 attack for bombers, inf, tanks. + 1 movement for all troops

you now have an important general

This is it? I thought there was more? Then I guess I have all the good or really helpful general +'s then.
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
26.01.2012 - 07:17
Don't forget +1 ARB. Makes your 200+ stack even more killer (in theory, I've yet to notice it lolololo).
----
Prispeval Amok, 29.04.2012 at 08:36

Gardevoir, your obnoxiousness really baffles me sometimes...just leave for good already or stop whining.
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Zasebnost | Pogoji uporabe | Pasice | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite se nam na

Povej naprej