Zaslužiti nagrada skrivati vsi oglasi
Objave: 7   Obiskan od: 61 users
01.02.2012 - 13:47
Yo, not sure if this was suggested before or not, I'm pretty new here.

So here's my idea. Why not have a resource based income (raw materials such as iron.) The rule would be that you have to build mechanic units (tanks, transports, planes etc) using raw materials which you get a certain amount in the beggining of the game. And as you play you can mine mountains or whatever. But still have the usual cash coming in to recruit soldiers. And why not put that cash into upgrading your units stats? Better armor, mobility, etc?

Personally thinking, it would be a great idea except that it would be probably hard to manage.

So yeah, this is kind of vague. sorry.
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
01.02.2012 - 14:07
It would complicate matters even more than they already are. Afterwind should stay like it is, casual gamer frendly.
Civilization V idea i see
----
Hai there
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
01.02.2012 - 14:38
 YOBA
Has already been suggested.

Rejected because it would needlessly complicate the game. Having more than one resource means you must get it from somewhere and the system you proposed only works with games such as Age of Empires or Starcraft where you have to gather them from a certain place.

Just having money is good enough and it work for the game probably far better than having several resources would. You've obviously been playing some other strategy games for you to be talking about upgrades as well...

In fact, this aspect in most strategy games is quite unrealistic because upgrades need research and research only costs a lot of money but relatively little in raw materials needed to produce a new weapon--compared to mass production of the weapon in question. Not good enough for Afterwind, either. -.-
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
04.02.2012 - 22:52
True, true. I will admit that the game already puts a strain on my noggin. haha.
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
06.02.2012 - 21:26
Mods and admins say "silver light would not be capable to support this" good idea though
----
Prispeval NateBaller, 30.08.2012 at 20:04

I make Americans look bad? Are you kidding me?
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
06.02.2012 - 21:29
 KYBL
So how bout dem Oil Sands?
----

Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
07.02.2012 - 23:20
This would be extremely confusing for some of us. That and having to require resources needed to supply an army would mean even more back stabbing.
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Zasebnost | Pogoji uporabe | Pasice | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite se nam na

Povej naprej