‹‹ Nazaj k Bugs
Zaslužiti nagrada skrivati vsi oglasi
Objave: 3   Obiskan od: 45 users
03.05.2018 - 10:42
 nsb
Some players do, some players don't get these script errors when they join a scenario - Axis Renaissance 1948. I myself never did get any of these errors. This scenario has been recently updated after the map editor news came out. While I did not receive any errors, I had to clear browser cache in order to update the scenario borders which weren't displaying correctly after the scenario update.

Here's, what I'm presuming, the scenario-specific script error:

Error: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'get_IsNeutral' of null, Script: https://atwar-game.com/java/atwar.core.min_v14.js, Line: 158, Column: 395, StackTrace: TypeError: Cannot read property 'get_IsNeutral' of null

I know that the devs couldn't care less about any major or minor bug or glitch and as long as lifetime premium is being bought - all's good. However, can anyone suggest a way to prevent these errors from showing up either through fixing it through the scenario or clearing browser cache, etc.?

I'd love to host the previously mentioned scenario, but this simply prevents me from doing so.
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
03.05.2018 - 19:30
Yo there,

we're aware about the many issues that had came with the latest release and are looking forward to fix them. In the meanwhile, I encourage anyone facing this or similar issue to post screenshots and make threads (if appropriated) so that we can have as much clues as possible. Cheers!
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
03.06.2018 - 14:04
Http://prntscr.com/jqcm2r
this keeps happening
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Zasebnost | Pogoji uporabe | Pasice | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite se nam na

Povej naprej