This year marks the 10th anniversary of atWar, or as it was formerly known, Afterwind.
Naturally, there have been ups and downs along the way, but without any exaggeration it was an incredibly exciting journey for the both of us. Many things had changed since the inception of the game, it is very different now from 10 years ago, when it was still a simple proof of concept. Players had come and gone, but great many are still around today. And, as the years went by, our situation also changed, and it has come to a point where we were no longer able to dedicate the time needed to support the game, as we barely even had time to keep it afloat. We would like to thank our incredible moderators for their unconditional commitment to the game and for keeping things orderly through all these years. Our supporters, tournament organisers, journalists, radio DJs and ordinary players - you guys are simply amazing and we've been very privileged to have such a dedicated and passionate community. And Clovis - you know you're a star and I hope that you will continue contributing to the game development, your help so far has been invaluable.

But I'll stop rambling now, as there are far more important news to break. Indeed, there are very exciting times ahead for atWar! Please join us in giving a warm welcome to your new admin and Commander-in-chief: David. He is fully determined to turn this game around and to bring it back to its former glory! He's not your typical investor who bought this game just to suck the profits out of it - David really loves the concept of the game and believes he can make a much-needed difference to "make atWar great again" and we are fully confident that he could do this.

This will be our last official news post for atWar as we pass the reins to the new owner, who will no doubt give you full introduction and share his ideas and vision shortly. Long live and prosper, atWar!

Goodbye now and thanks for all the fish!
Amok and Ivan

|

Komentarji

Zaslužiti nagrada skrivati vsi oglasi
Komentarji: 116   Obiskan od: 1658 users
01.12.2018 - 08:01
 Alex
WOW!
----
Orcs are a horde, much like Turks. Elves and Men are light skinned, Orcs are often darker/sallow skinned, like Turks.

Istanbul?Thats not how you pronounce Constantinople
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
01.12.2018 - 08:04
Interesting....
----
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
01.12.2018 - 08:06
 Alex
Prispeval Permamuted, 01.12.2018 at 08:04

Interesting....

interesting times indeed
----
Orcs are a horde, much like Turks. Elves and Men are light skinned, Orcs are often darker/sallow skinned, like Turks.

Istanbul?Thats not how you pronounce Constantinople
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
01.12.2018 - 08:07
Very Interesting
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
01.12.2018 - 08:08
David, make game great again!
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
01.12.2018 - 08:08
Unless he joins Squirrels! he will not be considered a real admin !

Anyways, thanks for this game. Been a couple of good fun years.
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
01.12.2018 - 08:09
Interesting!
----
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES THE OLD KINGS ARE DEAD
----

Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
 4nic
Prispeval Rock Lee, 01.12.2018 at 08:06

Well Unleashed finally did it. Good bye people I loved you all and I sorrow it had to end that way.

I REGRET EVERYTHING I SAID UNLEASHED SPARE ME PLEASE
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
01.12.2018 - 08:10
Thank you everyone
----
真夜中の東京
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
Now the game can make real progress. Thanks for your time, Ivan and Amok.
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
I didn't know april came already
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
01.12.2018 - 08:12
Well all we can do is thank you Amok and Ivan for making this game. I hope things go well for you guys going forward. Let us all have a toast to what atwar has been and will become.
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
01.12.2018 - 08:13
Thank you for your work to make this game playable Amok & Ivan. It is my favorite game. :bow:
I hope you'll do a great job David, welcome, I wish you the best !
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
01.12.2018 - 08:15
Thank you for this beautiful yet very cancerous game. You will be remembered.
----

Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
01.12.2018 - 08:19
Damn
----
If you're going through hell, keep going.
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
01.12.2018 - 08:20
Salute, Ivan and Amok.
----
...још сте ту...
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
01.12.2018 - 08:24
Yea a big salute to Ivan/amok. They did good with the time they had.
----
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
01.12.2018 - 08:28
 Agel
I have bitched and badmouthed about Ivan and Amok a ton in chats but you deserve respect about creating this game and I hope you will have an enjoyable live from now on.

David let's hope you can ressurect this dead game and make it not annoying to play it 70% of the time.
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
01.12.2018 - 08:28
Goodbye Amok and Ivan, or is "see you later" more appropriate? Who knows, this game is like a train station with people getting on and off maps, traveling to and fro driven by multiple motivations and destinations. Whether or not we see you again, rest assured, it is a great experience for me, though my activity is fairly myopic (only a few regular players and play almost exclusively on my maps and start my own games with whomever has a rank of 8 or above). I was introduced to the game by my future brother in law who dragged me kicking and screaming into it. Now, I can't think of any entertaining and challenging game I'd rather play. Thanks for your inspiration and hard work, 10 years is a lot of time to give up your life to something. I hope it was worth it for you and that passing the game onto David will improve what you have created and not take in a direction that will lose the culture and spirit of the site.

Regards to all,

Wayne
----
Thanks for playin!

W
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
01.12.2018 - 08:35
Gg
----

Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
01.12.2018 - 08:38
Prispeval Your Laki, 01.12.2018 at 08:20

Salute, Ivan and Amok.
salute the founders and gods of atwar ivan and amok!
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
01.12.2018 - 08:40
Hi david
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
01.12.2018 - 08:40
Salute, we'll miss you and we all hope for atwar to regain the player it needs
----
"You're aren't " - epic backflip
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
01.12.2018 - 08:47
Good luck David , and thank you for this great game Amok and Ivan
----
''People ask for criticism, but they only want praise.''
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
01.12.2018 - 08:52
Thank you for this great game Amok and Ivan, I wish you guys the best for you and your families! Thanks again for trusting me and allowing me to help this game by moderating it! Hope to see you again in the future.

David I'm really interested and anxious to see your plans for this game! I'm also very excited to be working with you and helping you out however I can (if you want me of course ). I'm sure you will do great work with the game and anything possible to see it rise. Thanks for reviving it!

Cold Case.
----
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
01.12.2018 - 09:07
 4nic
Prispeval Cold Case, 01.12.2018 at 08:52

Thank you for this great game Amok and Ivan, I wish you guys the best for you and your families! Thanks again for trusting me and allowing me to help this game by moderating it! Hope to see you again in the future.

David I'm really interested and anxious to see your plans for this game! I'm also very excited to be working with you and helping you out however I can (if you want me of course ). I'm sure you will do great work with the game and anything possible to see it rise. Thanks for reviving it!

Cold Case.

already sucking new admin dick?
nice
----
~Napoleon

Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
01.12.2018 - 09:08
Thanks for the fun times, hope the servers are not getting shut down for this change.
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
01.12.2018 - 09:08
Prispeval 4nic, 01.12.2018 at 09:07

already sucking new admin dick?
nice

Yeah so I can stay here and ban you in the slightest chance I get
----
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
01.12.2018 - 09:12
Prispeval Wayne2015, 01.12.2018 at 08:28

Goodbye Amok and Ivan, or is "see you later" more appropriate? Who knows, this game is like a train station with people getting on and off maps, traveling to and fro driven by multiple motivations and destinations. Whether or not we see you again, rest assured, it is a great experience for me, though my activity is fairly myopic (only a few regular players and play almost exclusively on my maps and start my own games with whomever has a rank of 8 or above). I was introduced to the game by my future brother in law who dragged me kicking and screaming into it. Now, I can't think of any entertaining and challenging game I'd rather play. Thanks for your inspiration and hard work, 10 years is a lot of time to give up your life to something. I hope it was worth it for you and that passing the game onto David will improve what you have created and not take in a direction that will lose the culture and spirit of the site.

Regards to all,

Wayne

too long didnt read
----
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
01.12.2018 - 09:14
 Acquiesce (Moderator)
Cautious optimism everybody. Let's see where this crazy train goes next.
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
01.12.2018 - 09:17
Thanks for all Ivan and Amok, you created a great game and concept.

I wish you all the best for your futures!
----
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
01.12.2018 - 09:33
Wow! Surprising but interesting new.. Thank you Amok/Ivan and good luck David! There is a lot to do!
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
01.12.2018 - 09:44
How much did it cost? LOL
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
01.12.2018 - 09:50
Please disable SP multiplier so we can bring back more people from RP players, this will grow the community again and reverse the population decline. They can make 3 games full of 20 players. The sp multiplier lower a map sp multiplier, multiple of time like it goes from 50% to 25% if it peak the peak sp pool again.
----
Hi
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
01.12.2018 - 09:56
Thanks ivan and amok
----
USA USA USA
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
01.12.2018 - 10:10
Thanks to our Estonian Brothers
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
01.12.2018 - 10:30
 Nero
----
Laochra¹: i pray to the great zizou, that my tb stops the airtrans of the yellow infidel
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
01.12.2018 - 10:46
Now the real question..
Who the fuck is David? XD
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
01.12.2018 - 10:57
Even with my many frustrations with many of the things Amok and Ivan did (or should I say didn't do). I have to say thank you for creating the game and giving me several thousands of hours of pleasure in the game. Good luck in further managing your lifes and thanks again for all the good things
Next is a totally original anecdotal speech:

And whether a child is born in the urban sprawl of WW1 or the windswept plains of EU+, they look up at the same night sky, they fill their heart with the same dreams, and they are infused with the breath of life by the same almighty creators.

So to all AtWarians, in every city near and far, small and large, from Scenarios to Competitive to Roleplay, and from ocean to ocean, hear these words:

You will never be ignored again.

Your voice, your hopes, and your dreams, will define our AtWar destiny. And your courage and goodness and love will forever guide us along the way.
Together, we will make AtWar strong again.

We will make AtWar wealthy again.

We will make AtWar proud again.

We will make AtWar safe again.

And, yes, together, we will make AtWar great again. Thank you, David bless you, and David bless AtWar.
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
01.12.2018 - 11:05
Thank you amok and Ivan for everything you've done. You guys gave me a game to play religiously for years.
----
It's not the end.

Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
01.12.2018 - 11:26
Prispeval Alex, 01.12.2018 at 08:06

Prispeval Permamuted, 01.12.2018 at 08:04

Interesting....

interesting times indeed

Agreed
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
01.12.2018 - 11:28
Is David a private entrepreneur or is he a part of a larger group? Some further info would be nice.

Either way, GG Forest Brothers, will miss our beautiful forum conversations and your undivided love for me.
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
01.12.2018 - 11:36
 4nic
Prispeval The_Empirezz, 01.12.2018 at 10:57

Even with my many frustrations with many of the things Amok and Ivan did (or should I say didn't do). I have to say thank you for creating the game and giving me several thousands of hours of pleasure in the game. Good luck in further managing your lifes and thanks again for all the good things
Next is a totally original anecdotal speech:

And whether a child is born in the urban sprawl of WW1 or the windswept plains of EU+, they look up at the same night sky, they fill their heart with the same dreams, and they are infused with the breath of life by the same almighty creators.

So to all AtWarians, in every city near and far, small and large, from Scenarios to Competitive to Roleplay, and from ocean to ocean, hear these words:

You will never be ignored again.

Your voice, your hopes, and your dreams, will define our AtWar destiny. And your courage and goodness and love will forever guide us along the way.
Together, we will make AtWar strong again.

We will make AtWar wealthy again.

We will make AtWar proud again.

We will make AtWar safe again.

And, yes, together, we will make AtWar great again. Thank you, David bless you, and David bless AtWar.

beautiful, i cried
----
~Napoleon

Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
01.12.2018 - 11:38
Who?
----
Someone Better Than You
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
01.12.2018 - 11:42
 4nic
Prispeval Umayad Caliphate, 01.12.2018 at 09:44

How much did it cost? LOL

a mod told me it was 75k

but they probably bargained for lower
----
~Napoleon

Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
01.12.2018 - 11:51
Good bye
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
01.12.2018 - 11:54
 Sascha (Moderator)
Good bye....
----

Life has no limitations, except the ones you make.
--Les Brown
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
01.12.2018 - 11:55
The game you created has been enjoyed by many, good luck and thanks.
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
01.12.2018 - 11:56
Who?
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...

Hits total: 54229 | This month: 656
atWar

About Us
Contact

Zasebnost | Pogoji uporabe | Pasice | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite se nam na

Povej naprej