Zaslužiti nagrada skrivati vsi oglasi
Objave: 4   Obiskan od: 75 users
13.12.2018 - 22:47
I don't know what is going on. I didn't time out on purpose. I was timed out on purpose. I guess sudden death is the best way to kill the game that everybody has been saying is dead anyway. I don't have the patience for this nonsense. Life is a lemon and I want my money back
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
13.12.2018 - 23:01
How do you know that you timed out? I can't get into any games. The game room itself won't load, never mind trying to get into a game.
----
Embrace the void
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
23.12.2018 - 22:57
Prispeval redthunder, 13.12.2018 at 22:47

I don't know what is going on. I didn't time out on purpose. I was timed out on purpose. I guess sudden death is the best way to kill the game that everybody has been saying is dead anyway. I don't have the patience for this nonsense. Life is a lemon and I want my money back

Dude - nothing happened. You were still in your casual games like the rest of us. You ended up timing out of all of them over the subsequent days!
----
Embrace the void
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
31.12.2018 - 21:51
Nothing happened? thats what you think..... when the black out happened. i was having to pack to go to remote new mexico to run a very remote delivery route. a knucklehead got fired and i know the area. it was gonna be a day or two before i could get in if i could get in at all. i am not a rich man. i have to stay at low priced hotels. i have no idea how long the blackout lasted, but i knew by the time i got to where i was going. it was not going to be good. i did get to sign in once on my tablet for about 2 mins. i hope everybody across the planet got all their free shipping shit on time. its finally over for me. my issue with these knuckleheads is u never know when stupid shit happens. on their end and on the players end. i havent seen my family for a while and have a shitload of stuff to get caught up on around my house. i'll see u around sometime.
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Zasebnost | Pogoji uporabe | Pasice | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite se nam na

Povej naprej