Zaslužiti nagrada skrivati vsi oglasi
Objave: 115   Obiskan od: 221 users

Originalna objava

Objavljeno od Bisexual, 07.01.2019 - 17:14

I represent you the...
3rd Cyprus vs Malta Tournament!
Finished

Rules

• It is a best of 3 games. Finals are best of 5 games.
  • Players must play as either Cyprus or Malta. For the first 2 games they must play each country, and for the third the pick is first come first served.
  • Completed games must be accompanied with a screenshot or confirmation from both players.
  • Rematches are are a must in case if one player gets bad rolls first turn and loses units attacking 1-unit city (this does not apply in case if both players attacked the same spot, and one won, or if both lost, game continues)
  • Rule about rematch is only in function if 1 reinf city is attacked. In case if Albania or Croatia, or any other 2 reinf cities are attacked, attacker loses right for remake
  • Other situations for rematches are at the player(s) discretion, if a rematch is agreed upon the results of the original game whatever they were are void.
  • If you cant play your game within the deadline please let me know.
  • As always, unfair play is prohibited, so no Serbian walling, Wall glitching, rewalling etc...
  • Ranks 6+

Default Match rules:

• Game Type: Europe
  • Turn duration: 1 min
  • Starting funds: 5k
  • Maximum players: 2
  • Joining until week: 0
  • Victory: Capture player capital and hold for at least 2 turns
  • Game duration: 50 turns
  • Rares: none
  • Initial countries: 1
  • Extra cities:
  • Allow rejoining: off
  • Disable uprades: off
  • Disable strategies: off

Bracket

Note: Challonge added some sort of protection, so picture might not always load.
In that case, use the following LINK
Participants [64//64]

Remaining:

Rewards

• Trophy for top 4 (decreased to) 2 spots
  • 1000 Protocoins (from Supporter's programme) removed
24.02.2019 - 11:25
Taz won 2-1
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
02.03.2019 - 13:29
I beat bluedna 2:0
----
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
11.03.2019 - 15:35
Won tzion 2:1
----
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
16.03.2019 - 12:30
I won CheckMe out 2-0
----
''People ask for criticism, but they only want praise.''
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
03.02.2020 - 23:07
Bump.
----

Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
04.02.2020 - 01:50
O forgot about this
----
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
04.02.2020 - 09:11
I made it without vsing anyone, now that's what I call a pro gamer move.
----
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
05.02.2020 - 16:05
Won against dominoz. 2:0
----

Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
09.02.2020 - 14:54
Bump.
----

Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
09.02.2020 - 15:45
 Eagle (Moderator)
Beat Mecoy 2:0, gg
----
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
09.02.2020 - 19:19
2-1 I won gg
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
10.02.2020 - 09:48
Updated
----

Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
13.02.2020 - 07:33
 Eagle (Moderator)
Beat Taz 2:0, gg
----
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
13.02.2020 - 07:34
Eagle win 2-0 gg
----
Le mot perdre ne fait pas partie de mon dictionnaire, d'ailleurs je n'ai pas de dictionnaire !

ゆめ の ちから
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
15.02.2020 - 05:40
Won 2-0 vs Thrall.

----
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
16.02.2020 - 06:01
Updated.
----

Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
21.02.2020 - 14:20
When next update? ;o
----
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
21.02.2020 - 19:28
 4nic
Njab deleted his account, and so technically i lost to nobody, therefore i should play alois smith.
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
14.03.2020 - 22:03
When we starting againz?
----
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
25.03.2020 - 15:11
Bumpbump
----
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
01.12.2020 - 21:18
Bump, I want to end this one so that I can start 4th soon.
Kicked all inactive players. Monkey, Alois, Karlo and me remain.
Since tournament went inactive, I decided to remove protocoins reward, and 4th place trophy.

Message sent to the remaining players:
Citiraj:
Good afternoon Monkey, Alois and Karlo,
I decided to finish 3rd Cyprus vs Malta tournament, so that I could host 4th sooni
Your Monkey and Karlo have their round 4 game to play, I was in semfinals with Eagle. Eagle is inactive for 40+ days so I needed to kick him out, and Alois is already in semifinals.
YM and Karlo, please play you game until 13th of December. Whoever wins of you two will play Alois in semifinals.
Since Alos got to the semifinals when tournament was active, it is only fair for him to get a guaranteed 3rd place, so, Eagle automaticly gets 4th place in tournament.
https://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=40030
----

Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
14.12.2020 - 13:09
Monkey and Karlo are both eliminated from tournament. They did not play their match in given time (2 weeks), and neither of them contacted me.
3rd place trophy is removed because Karlo, YM and Eagle are all inactive from point of view of this tournament, it would be unfair for someone to randomly receive trophy.
Alois and me are in finals.
----

Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
14.12.2020 - 14:43
Prispeval Bisexual, 14.12.2020 at 13:09

Monkey and Karlo are both eliminated from tournament. They did not play their match in given time (2 weeks), and neither of them contacted me.
3rd place trophy is removed because Karlo, YM and Eagle are all inactive from point of view of this tournament, it would be unfair for someone to randomly receive trophy.
Alois and me are in finals.

just cancel the tournament at this point
----
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
23.03.2021 - 19:32

After 2 years, the
3rd Cyprus vs Malta Tournament!
has been finally finished

Few facts that I want to say about this tournament:

• This is the longest lasting tournament that has been finished in AtWar history (lasting 805 days and 2 hours)
  • This has been the biggest Cyprus vs Malta tournament organized
  • This has been the first tournament that was organized with Dave's support and the first tournament to have Protocoins reward which was not financed from player's pockets, but from promotion budget that Dave had offered for the tournament, which later grew to become the official Supporters Protocoin/SP Tournament Awards programme!
  • After the tournament went inactive for the first time, I decided to remove the Protocoins reward. Reward had a motivating factor on players to play their games faster, and it lost its role once the tournament went inactive.
  • Your Monkey, Karlo and Eagle went inactive during the tournament lasting. Since then, Karlo was the first to start playing actively again, hence why he automatically got 3rd place, but I removed 3rd place trophy
  • Eagle can at any time challenge Karlo for the 3rd place once he returns to activity, which, I am sure, we all hope will be soon!
  • I had been receiving a lot of comments about how I should have canceled the tournament, but I did not want to, because i wanted to make this tournament a tradition, just like MoE or MoW are, and I would want someone to continue Cyprus vs Malta tournaments even after I go inactive, just like I started hosting them after Ghost!
  • Credits to the original host of Cyprus vs Malta tournaments - Ghost

CONGRATULATIONS

1. Pavle

2. Alois

3. Karlo13

Alois is honorary the 1st place aswell. We had hard 5 games, where minor moves decided the winner of every game. It was pretty equal gameplay, and I want congratulate Alois on all his games in this tournament!
----

Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
23.03.2021 - 19:36
Gg peoplez
----
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Zasebnost | Pogoji uporabe | Pasice | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite se nam na

Povej naprej