Zaslužiti nagrada skrivati vsi oglasi
Objave: 70   Obiskan od: 331 users

Originalna objava

Objavljeno od brianwl, 30.11.2019 - 15:54
Official Clan War Rules

Updated 4/18/2020

No turn 1 wall blocking any wall inside an opponent starting territory.

Disconnecting problems is not an automatic tie, and the winning clan has discretion.
--> Please record your game if wanting to claim connection issues. If you have a strong expansion, it will be evidenced in your recording.
--> If the winning clan suspects you are falsifying the recording, they do not have to accept.

No 'ghosting' or playing on an account that is not exclusively yours, as it violates atWar rules.

No 1v1 CW's, there will be a minimum of 3* unique players in each game. (See here: https://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=48133)

Honor Code

No walling on enemy territory turn one

No serbwalling or rewalling.

Coalitions part of the Honor Code:
The Immortals
Keep Cool
Mortal Kombat
Mystics
Peaky Blinders
Synergy (formerly Ghost Division)
Order of the Emperor

Breaking any of the Clan War Rules (including Honor Code) can result in an investigation by the Moderators or deletion of said CW.
29.04.2020 - 19:32
 4nic
Illyria is out. hypocricy by losers like mecoy wont be tollerated, he rewall in cw and caps tengri by wf t1, feeds Mk elo and is always toxic, i though the honor code was supposed to be loose set of rules, not enforced by mods, what if fake ss are posted? Or a mod decides to make a decision which isnt agreed via concensus?

Many ways to abuse this "code". Vague rules, too. Btw mecoy i dont read a single "camping" rule in the code, save camping for the expert camp clans(they know who they are)
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
29.04.2020 - 19:36
Prispeval PleaseMe, 29.04.2020 at 19:21

Been around longer than you just wanted to point that out since you want to throw shade. Although as this game becomes more active with more clans there should be something official. Or else we get a bunch of monkeys that will post cry threads to claim they are right. At least with official rules there is something that everyone can adhere to. I have played countless clan wars in my time and there have been multiple occasions where we needed rules and there were none. Finally there is a system in place that can stop cheaters. For example when Illyria was caught cheating by farming SP Police in a clan war. Luckily we have rules in place and I took a video of it to report it. Without rules nowadays every clan would run wild. No one would care and that makes for a broken, toxic, unfair game. Honestly nobody wants that. Just stop being cocky and full of yourself. No one really cares we are just here to play games.

Then they need to be made official rules and all this nonsense about guidelines and agreements needs to be thrown out. That's for the mods to clarify upon.You can't create guidelines, get people to agree to the guidelines(similar to a signature) and then add extra conditions after the fact.

Also kindly don't spread false information about my clan. Illyria has never farmed sp police. I'd also like to remind you that you are now twice on record as stating you want more cws played. Yet you refuse to cw illyria due to your personal vendettas. Whatever games it is that you're here to play, they're certainly not cws.
----
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
29.04.2020 - 19:37
Prispeval 4nic, 29.04.2020 at 19:32

Illyria is out. hypocricy by losers like mecoy wont be tollerated, he rewall in cw and caps tengri by wf t1, feeds Mk elo and is always toxic, i though the honor code was supposed to be loose set of rules, not enforced by mods, what if fake ss are posted? Or a mod decides to make a decision which isnt agreed via concensus?

Many ways to abuse this "code". Vague rules, too. Btw mecoy i dont read a single "camping" rule in the code, save camping for the expert camp clans(they know who they are)

Mecoy has never rewalled in our cws. Him capping tengri wf t1 was literally troll. We also don't feed MK elo, look at our W/L ratio. If anything you're stacking your clan and farming all of the clans who have inexperienced players with them/and or don't have their full squad with them. This is due to the number of clans actively participating in the CW scene.

If a fake SS is posted then it will be dealt with via witnesses and them challenging that. They have access to chat logs. Also, the Mods have guidelines for handling these type of situations, I'm sure of it. They probably aren't allowed to do it without logging it in a forum somewhere. Otherwise, it wouldn't be good moderation.
----
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
29.04.2020 - 19:37
The competitive scene literally every week

the amount of flamewar here all the time makes me sick
----

Best mod ever <3

Best admin ever <3

" I declare the creation of the United States of Atwar. "
- Dave Washington, 6/7/2020
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
29.04.2020 - 19:38
Prispeval Alois, 29.04.2020 at 19:29

Note the timestamp on Clovis' post. Note the timestamp on the update of this thread. They were not rules at the time. This was only updated after Sid's overstep. Also it's interesting, I had 3 mods in my clan, none of them were aware of this "rule".
----
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
29.04.2020 - 19:39
Prispeval Permamuted, 29.04.2020 at 19:36

Prispeval PleaseMe, 29.04.2020 at 19:21

Also kindly don't spread false information about my clan. Illyria has never farmed sp police. I'd also like to remind you that you are now twice on record as stating you want more cws played. Yet you refuse to cw illyria due to your personal vendettas. Whatever games it is that you're here to play, they're certainly not cws.

Wasn't Acqui banned for three days for doing this? If I remember correctly this is what Mecoy recorded... zzz
----
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
29.04.2020 - 19:41
Just to get this straight. Breaking the honour code is fine, but if in response to that the cw you broke the rules upon get's deleted it isn't fine?
I thought you guys signed up for this guideline system yourselves, why not keep to it then REGARDLESS of whatever punishment comes to those who don't keep to it. Sounds to me you just want to break these guidelines without any form of repercussion...
Legit confused where the logic comes from that gives you the right to be mad about a system that YOU signed up for

I feel like this is kinda two-faced :/ Wanting to use those guidelines to your own benefit, but not wanting to act respectfully according them. And if you get punished for that you get mad

Does that sum it up nicely?
----
Infinctus Callidas, Decus Aeternum
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
29.04.2020 - 19:42
Citiraj:

Illyria has never farmed sp police.

Acquiesce was banned for 3 days and elo was removed. Here is the video of Illyria Elo Farming SP Police

----
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
29.04.2020 - 19:44
Prispeval Permamuted, 29.04.2020 at 19:38

Prispeval Alois, 29.04.2020 at 19:29

Note the timestamp on Clovis' post. Note the timestamp on the update of this thread. They were not rules at the time. This was only updated after Sid's overstep. Also it's interesting, I had 3 mods in my clan, none of them were aware of this "rule".

I worked with Clovis, who approved of it, to update this thread. Your mods could have easily looked in the supporters forum when I was doing this, and they did. And they said nothing.

Don't come around saying you weren't aware of this rule when your moderators were looking at the changes I was proposing to re-organize this post. Most of the current active mod team looked at this and could have said something.

Also if I remember correctly, where I come from atleast, Guidelines are like rules that should be followed? anyone else think that?
Googled it to double check...
----
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
29.04.2020 - 19:48
Prispeval Professor Pliny, 29.04.2020 at 19:41

Just to get this straight. Breaking the honour code is fine, but if in response to that the cw you broke the rules upon get's deleted it isn't fine?
I thought you guys signed up for this guideline system yourselves, why not keep to it then REGARDLESS of whatever punishment comes to those who don't keep to it. Sounds to me you just want to break these guidelines without any form of repercussion...
Legit confused where the logic comes from that gives you the right to be mad about a system that YOU signed up for

I feel like this is kinda two-faced :/ Wanting to use those guidelines to your own benefit, but not wanting to act respectfully according them. And if you get punished for that you get mad

Does that sum it up nicely?

I don't think you comprehend what I posted. The post youre looking at now isnt what we agreed to. It was updated to justify moderator actions. Do you really think I would've rewalled if i knew there were consequences?
----
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
29.04.2020 - 19:51
Prispeval Alois, 29.04.2020 at 19:44

Don't come around saying you weren't aware of this rule when your moderators were looking at the changes I was proposing to re-organize this post. Most of the current active mod team looked at this and could have said something.

What's that ss got to do with anything. This happened 18 days ago.
----
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
29.04.2020 - 19:52
Citiraj:
Prispeval PleaseMe, 29.04.2020 at 19:42

Illyria has never farmed sp police.

Acquiesce was banned for 3 days and elo was removed. Here is the video of Illyria Elo Farming SP Police

You played similar 1v2 cws vs mk. So when Acqui does it its farming. But when Mecoy does it its... ok?
----
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
29.04.2020 - 19:53
Citiraj:
Prispeval Permamuted, 29.04.2020 at 19:48

Do you really think I would've rewalled if i knew there were consequences?

Admitting to rewalling because you assume there would be no consequences. Why would you think there would be no repercussions if you were to rewall? Obviously we would report it and obviously it would get deleted. That's a bold move thinking it wont get deleted. Maybe you assumed since you have 3 moderators in your clan you can do whatever it is that you want?
----
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
29.04.2020 - 19:55
Prispeval Permamuted, 29.04.2020 at 19:51

Prispeval Alois, 29.04.2020 at 19:44

What's that ss got to do with anything. This happened 18 days ago.

18 days ago.. more like 11.. zzz Clovis updated this posted 11 Days ago to include that these are rules. That SS is the post discussing updating / organizing this post. Literally eveyrone looked at it: the point is that you can't claim you guys didn't know about it when your moderators looked at it. They knew, and they understood very well what was going on.
----
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
29.04.2020 - 20:01
Prispeval PleaseMe, 29.04.2020 at 19:53

Admitting to rewalling because you assume there would be no consequences. Why would you think there would be no repercussions if you were to rewall? Obviously we would report it and obviously it would get deleted. That's a bold move thinking it wont get deleted. Maybe you assumed since you have 3 moderators in your clan you can do whatever it is that you want?

Why would any of these things be obvious. Until 12 days ago, this "rule" wasn't written anywhere. How was I to know better. Nobody knew it was a rule except for sid and clovis(apparently). Are you hoping that this threads recent update and some accusations of corruption against my clanmates will distract from this mess?

Prispeval Alois, 29.04.2020 at 19:37

If a fake SS is posted then it will be dealt with via witnesses and them challenging that. They have access to chat logs. Also, the Mods have guidelines for handling these type of situations, I'm sure of it. They probably aren't allowed to do it without logging it in a forum somewhere. Otherwise, it wouldn't be good moderation.

I think we would all love to see the logs of the agreement to add the deletion of cws for rewalling as an official rule. Mods?
----
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
29.04.2020 - 20:13
Prispeval Permamuted, 29.04.2020 at 20:01

Prispeval PleaseMe, 29.04.2020 at 19:53

Why would any of these things be obvious. Until 12 days ago, this "rule" wasn't written anywhere. How was I to know better. Nobody knew it was a rule except for sid and clovis(apparently). Are you hoping that this threads recent update and some accusations of corruption against my clanmates will distract from this mess?

I think we would all love to see the logs of the agreement to add the deletion of cws for rewalling as an official rule. Mods?

https://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=42686

Citiraj:
The guidelines were posted ahead of next season in response to requests for mod interventions on several CWs, so mods wouldn't have to get involved, and if they were called in, they'd have clear guidelines on which to base a decision.
----
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
29.04.2020 - 20:19
Prispeval Alois, 29.04.2020 at 20:13

I don't think you've understood anything I've posted. Otherwise you wouldn't be reposting a thread that was updated with new rules after my cw was deleted to justify that action. But then again, the deletion benefited your clan so you're probably doing this on purpose. And you're our head supporter. And Sids our head moderator.

----
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
29.04.2020 - 20:27
Citiraj:
Prispeval Permamuted, 29.04.2020 at 20:19

And you're our head supporter. And Sids our head moderator.

And you're an ex moderator who was banned for months. And acquiesce was banned for 3 days which should have resulted in his demotion IMO. But that's not always the case. I don't get why there needs to be a discussion about this anymore. The evidence is clear. It just seems like a cheating clan is trying to get out of following the rules so it can go back to being a cheating clan without consequences.
----
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
29.04.2020 - 20:35
Message deleted by clovis1122. Reason: Offtopic
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
29.04.2020 - 20:36
This idea is a complete joke IMO. This was added when I wasn't here because of a problem I had with a particular cw. The incompetence/unwillingness of Brian to handle it made him throw the ball to the community. The idea as a whole is a complete joke. Hope now that we have eagle this gets deleted and redone. Gather the 10 clans who cwed at 2013 with the basic honor code we had back then. We voted for rewall once and it's not accepted. Rest are simple things but a rule will never work for all cases. Every case needs a more in depth look of history and many other factors. Scrap this guidless nonsense. Make 5 simple official rules and every case has to be examined. That's how it was done all this years and it works well enough.
Rules should be following IMO:
1) no turn 1 wfing or if it happens it has to be respected including bigwalls. Limiting our expansions is nonsense and people always will use arguments like I was in neutral country sea etc.
2) no ghosting no matter what, only for help start in 2v2 cws but that could be fixed by making cws possible to start with 4. No 2v1 1v1 5v1 no matter what. It's a clan war has to be even players for both teams no matter settings picks or conditions. Exeptions are only scenario cws if they become available.
3)Tie if only both clans leaders/founders agree nomatter what turn it happens. Nomatter who is winning or losing this has to be agreed from both.
4) No turn 2 leaving nomatter any condition expect if clan leaders agree to tie.
5)No huarck walls team walls serbwalls rewalls etc. We voted already one for this. IF YOU PUT 3 UNITS OUT OF YOUR CITY TO WALL LEAVE THEM THERE OR IF YOU WANT TO USE THEM DON'T REPLACE THEM EVEN IF THOSE UNITS DIDN'T FORM A WALL. As for what a rewall is it's simple. If a city it's walled one turn it has to be able to be attacked by AN ANGLE THAT UNITS CAN PASS THREW. Nomatter where it is or how deep it is. As long as it exists it should be fine.

Just an example mods gather the old experienced clan leaders and talk about them and add them to rules. A video recording of a game should be only accepted proof expect of there was a mod/(supporter?) there who would be considered as a reliable proof so an ss should be fine.

Lastly no action made by any mod who participated in the case or his clan did to keep everything consistent.

I have broke those rules multiple times and cried about them but if they were just official and weren't hidden behind sentences maybe I would reconsider it.

Anyway that was my idea you guys know better just make clean detailed rules that cover most of common cases.

No offense to Brian or anyone else just my opinion.
----
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
29.04.2020 - 20:37
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
29.04.2020 - 20:37
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
29.04.2020 - 20:40
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
29.04.2020 - 21:43
 Acquiesce (Moderator)

Mecoy has never rewalled in our cws. Him capping tengri wf t1 was literally troll.

Prispeval PleaseMe, 29.04.2020 at 20:27

And you're an ex moderator who was banned for months. And acquiesce was banned for 3 days which should have resulted in his demotion IMO

Well the "intentional feeding" thing I'm being accused of was also literally troll. Brian and Clovis can confirm that much and everyone who was there remembers the context leading up to that, and how I was making a point about how easily ELO farming could be done.

Of course Mecoy knows this too, but that won't stop him from randomly bringing it up to muddy the waters when it bears no relation to this season or this discussion.

If anything you're stacking your clan and farming all of the clans who have inexperienced players with them/and or don't have their full squad with them.

Have you lost your damn mind? MK dodged us for weeks until we were within 15 ELO of them. We haven't camped (14 CWs in 7 days) or farmed (against every active clan) one iota because we don't need to, in fact we have played and continue to play everyone except your clan, because you literally boycotted us when our ELO was low over a simple misunderstanding.
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
29.04.2020 - 22:08
I've removed Illyria from the Honor Code.

I've also cleared this thread from some unrelated posts. Bringing topics from the past does no well to anyone.
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
29.04.2020 - 23:15
Prispeval Acquiesce, 29.04.2020 at 21:43

Mecoy has never rewalled in our cws. Him capping tengri wf t1 was literally troll.

And you're an ex moderator who was banned for months. And acquiesce was banned for 3 days which should have resulted in his demotion IMO

Well the "intentional feeding" thing I'm being accused of was also literally troll. Brian and Clovis can confirm that much and everyone who was there remembers the context leading up to that, and how I was making a point about how easily ELO farming could be done.

Of course Mecoy knows this too, but that won't stop him from randomly bringing it up to muddy the waters when it bears no relation to this season or this discussion.

If anything you're stacking your clan and farming all of the clans who have inexperienced players with them/and or don't have their full squad with them.

Have you lost your damn mind? MK dodged us for weeks until we were within 15 ELO of them. We haven't camped (14 CWs in 7 days) or farmed (against every active clan) one iota because we don't need to, in fact we have played and continue to play everyone except your clan, because you literally boycotted us when our ELO was low over a simple misunderstanding.

Didnt say you were camping, more like dodging certain clans (and you are pretty stacked. Most clans dont have a good squad or their squad they've had in the past are gone. For how active you guys are it would be fair to atleast CW a bit more, especially coming into the season so late). Especially us when we ask, despite having a thread where we said we wouldn't cw you for a while, we still asked. We also didnt boycott you, we didnt CW because of how you guys rewalled. Any clan would do that after someone rewalled against them- all the clans I've been in have done that.
----
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
30.04.2020 - 00:18
 Acquiesce (Moderator)
Prispeval Alois, 29.04.2020 at 23:15

Didnt say you were camping, more like dodging certain clans (and you are pretty stacked. Most clans dont have a good squad or their squad they've had in the past are gone. For how active you guys are it would be fair to atleast CW a bit more, especially coming into the season so late). Especially us when we ask, despite having a thread where we said we wouldn't cw you for a while, we still asked. We also didnt boycott you, we didnt CW because of how you guys rewalled. Any clan would do that after someone rewalled against them- all the clans I've been in have done that.

This thread is ostensibly about CW rules so this is my last word on this topic here. But to lay out a few things.
  • You can't name any clans we have dodged because that hasn't happened. We've played and will continue to play all the competitive clans (MK, Immortals, Cynical etc...)
  • All the active players in our clan are longtime Illyrians so if we happen to be "stacked" I can hardly see how that's our problem. Illyrians are good?
  • Our CW activity is equal to any other clan's since returning to activity, and regardless there's no obligation to CW 10 times a day for the sake of fairness. Nor is there any penalty to entering a season 1 month late
  • You can pretend it isn't a boycott that you had, but that's what it was. Mecoy kindly took a screenshot of the thread in your clan forum and waived it in my face. "No CWs against Illyria". Whether your justification for doing so was reasonable is a separate question
  • Now that our ELO is high and it's to your benefit to CW you sing a different tune and cry for an opportunity to CW us. Well here's my policy: we will CW anyone else, but we won't be CWing A.S.S. unless you first get #2 on the charts. Karma
  • ----
    The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
    Nalaganje...
    Nalaganje...
    30.04.2020 - 02:12
    Tell me the difference so I fully comprehend this nonsense

So let me get this straight.....

YOU DONT ALLOW calling them abuse of mechanics

Rewall - Skills needed - timing - unliked and offered to be banned in CW - counterable with 1 unit - risk of move failing
    Teamwall - Skilled team communication - unliked and offered to be banned in cw - counterable with 1 unit - risk of move failing
    Serbwall - dirty but still clever use of mechanics - unliked and offered to be banned in cw - counterable - high risk of failure

YOU DO ALLOW

4) Palace wall - completely fine but uncounterable- not banned in cw - almost 0 risk of failure.
    5). Submarines to be used as transports.

Point is, you ban rewall, teamwall, serbwall (all clever tactics) then ban palace wall also. Though my personal opinion is you should allow all 4, might actually make shit interesting instead of this tb and attrition yawn fest we have now.

Palace Wall is worse for gameplay than RW TW SW - convince me otherwise.

As old man bonker says; ''back in my day only 2 rules

1. was no rush or units on enemy territory t1
    2. No ukr turk combo.

Simple.
    Nalaganje...
    Nalaganje...
    30.04.2020 - 06:26
    Prispeval JUGERS2, 29.04.2020 at 20:36

Scrap this guidless nonsense. Make 5 simple official rules and every case has to be examined. That's how it was done all this years and it works well enough.
    Rules should be following IMO:
    1) no turn 1 wfing or if it happens it has to be respected including bigwalls. Limiting our expansions is nonsense and people always will use arguments like I was in neutral country sea etc.
    2) no ghosting no matter what, only for help start in 2v2 cws but that could be fixed by making cws possible to start with 4. No 2v1 1v1 5v1 no matter what. It's a clan war has to be even players for both teams no matter settings picks or conditions. Exeptions are only scenario cws if they become available.
    3)Tie if only both clans leaders/founders agree nomatter what turn it happens. Nomatter who is winning or losing this has to be agreed from both.
    4) No turn 2 leaving nomatter any condition expect if clan leaders agree to tie.
    5)No huarck walls team walls serbwalls rewalls etc. We voted already one for this. IF YOU PUT 3 UNITS OUT OF YOUR CITY TO WALL LEAVE THEM THERE OR IF YOU WANT TO USE THEM DON'T REPLACE THEM EVEN IF THOSE UNITS DIDN'T FORM A WALL. As for what a rewall is it's simple. If a city it's walled one turn it has to be able to be attacked by AN ANGLE THAT UNITS CAN PASS THREW. Nomatter where it is or how deep it is. As long as it exists it should be fine.

/thread
    ----
    Nalaganje...
    Nalaganje...
    30.04.2020 - 06:35

And you're an ex moderator who was banned for months. And acquiesce was banned for 3 days which should have resulted in his demotion IMO. But that's not always the case. I don't get why there needs to be a discussion about this anymore. The evidence is clear. It just seems like a cheating clan is trying to get out of following the rules so it can go back to being a cheating clan without consequences.

Acqui should never have been punished. Clans who have actually cheated in the past have been hit with mass bans and elo resets. Note this didn't happen to Illyria. Why? Because if Illy was punished mk and whatever clan you were playing under wouldve had to be punished as well for the 1v2 cws. It's all in that wonderful video you posted. If we are a cheating clan then so are you buddy.

Acqui only got punished in his capacity as a moderator for using such methods to make a point. But we all knows he's right.

Also mecoy, if rewalling is so despicable to you then perhaps you should reconsider huarcks membership. The guy literally has rewalling named after him(huarckwall).
    ----
    Nalaganje...
    Nalaganje...
    atWar

About Us
    Contact

Zasebnost | Pogoji uporabe | Pasice | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite se nam na

Povej naprej