Zaslužiti nagrada skrivati vsi oglasi
Objave: 4   Obiskan od: 33 users
30.12.2019 - 22:32
Hi players!

So, I was playing a relatively large map, and it made me realized how valuable keeping your troop size hidden was, as I could attack my opponent's cities with unexpectedly large numbers of troops. However, on regular-sized and more popular maps, this is simply impossible due to the huge visibility range of units. Thus I propose that the devs should make the visibility range smaller, or at least realistic, for units. It would add a new exciting mechanic, as you will be able to better hide the movement of large troop formations, and would make it more realistic ( a unit in France shouldn't be able to realistically spot a unit all the way in Poland ). Obviously, I know that this would be difficult to implement and I will be understanding if this cannot be implemented. Nevertheless, I think it would be an exciting, enjoyable new feature that would add a new degree of strategy to the game.

Please leave your thoughts and comments on this and if you also like the idea please comment ways that this idea could be improved upon.

Thank you for reading,
Flex_Supreme
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
31.12.2019 - 01:50
Yea when a city is out of my view range I'm able to attack it with a unit and it tells me how many units are in the city
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
31.12.2019 - 05:45
Following your point of view, so players shouldnt be able to spot cities too far away, that would be realistic. You can have fun with a low view range in some specific maps, but if you make it smaller, it aint a new degree of strategy, you would actually destroy a whole bunch of strategies.
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
31.12.2019 - 09:47
That's why there are invisible units. You can add a few to any stack to add a surprise, or you can pick MOS or GW.
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Zasebnost | Pogoji uporabe | Pasice | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite se nam na

Povej naprej