Zaslužiti nagrada skrivati vsi oglasi
Objave: 10   Obiskan od: 116 users
23.04.2020 - 17:23
Hello, I have been playing the game for a long time, but in duel-like matches, they say they will complain to the manager when I guess and knit where the opponent will pick up. Is Wallfuck banned in the game or a moral ban? Second, what is the "Serbian Wall"?
Thanks so much
(
Sentences can be silly because this is google translate.)
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
23.04.2020 - 17:27
Prispeval Saint Dismas, 23.04.2020 at 17:23

Hello, I have been playing the game for a long time, but in duel-like matches, they say they will complain to the manager when I guess and knit where the opponent will pick up. Is Wallfuck banned in the game or a moral ban? Second, what is the "Serbian Wall"?
Thanks so much
(
Sentences can be silly because this is google translate.)

Hi: Wall fuck is when you put a unit near enemys wall, making it not doing it. Its legal. Puting a unit on enemys land turn 1 its still legal, but most of people dont like it. people like me, i get really angry because of this, and dont play against this people. the 2nd thing is Serbwall (as you named it Serbian wall) is when you make a wall. The next turn, the enemy broke that wall without leaving a unit and made a wall to replace it. Thats not legal on 1v1 2v2 3v3 or better said, on competitive community (Eu+). same as wf, not allowed on competitive. It CAN be done on normal games, but people will hate you and stop playing with you.
----
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
23.04.2020 - 20:05
In duels, it's considered unpolite to wallfuck inside your opponents' country only during turn 1. Not that is banned or bannable, however it is not well considered in our community.
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
23.04.2020 - 20:13
The never ending topic ... there will never be an agreement on whatever is said here!
----
Meso
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
24.04.2020 - 22:54
Prispeval RaulPB, 23.04.2020 at 20:05

In duels, it's considered unpolite to wallfuck inside your opponents' country only during turn 1. Not that is banned or bannable, however it is not well considered in our community.

u cant believe it.
I played vs him on a turkey vs ukraine duel today and he wf me. the reason: yOu hAvE gEnErAl
----
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
30.05.2020 - 22:23
It's completely fine. You can do it in the game for a reason.
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
31.05.2020 - 01:43
You are not allowed to fuck walls, did your mother teach you nothing?
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
01.06.2020 - 13:34
WTF ... since when WF is allowed? What are you guys saying here?
Wallfuck turn1 at enemy's country, and especially a CAP is forbiden in every game. STOP.
WF'ing countries that you think he is going to capture and wall is ok.

so, NO WF turn1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
04.06.2020 - 21:46
 Puf
Prispeval atlantian, 01.06.2020 at 13:34

Wallfuck turn1 at enemy's country, and especially a CAP is forbiden in every game. STOP.

who said it's not allowed? you do whatever you need to do to win
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
05.06.2020 - 08:23
Prispeval Puf, 04.06.2020 at 21:46

Prispeval atlantian, 01.06.2020 at 13:34

who said it's not allowed? you do whatever you need to do to win

If winning means so much to you that being hated by everyone is worth it, then yes its allowed.
----
intelligence + imagination = extraordinary result
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Zasebnost | Pogoji uporabe | Pasice | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite se nam na

Povej naprej