Zaslužiti nagrada skrivati vsi oglasi
Objave: 42   Obiskan od: 164 users
23.05.2020 - 12:13
Absolutely frustrating. Stop doing it boiz.

Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
23.05.2020 - 12:17
1v1 cw
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
23.05.2020 - 12:26
 4nic
Heh, nothing personal kid.

----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
23.05.2020 - 12:26
Dont make cw unless you are sure the people asking for it are meaning it
----
Our next Moments are Tomorrows Memories
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
23.05.2020 - 12:33

So they made CW and I joined...

After that, he just left the game -_-.

Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
23.05.2020 - 12:50
Stop making up rules please. Thank you
----

Prispeval Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
23.05.2020 - 13:04
Prispeval clovis1122, 23.05.2020 at 12:33

So they made CW and I joined...

After that, he just left the game -_-.

the first ss for 4nic asking for cw is outdated it was not before i made that cw,
i made the cw out of nowhere and i neither asked nor got asked for it and you 6 joined it
So why did you join it? especially that you know that i dont play, what are the odds you were getting trolled again?
----
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
23.05.2020 - 13:07
Prispeval SyrianDevil, 23.05.2020 at 13:04

the first ss for 4nic asking for cw is outdated it was not before i made that cw,
i made the cw out of nowhere and i neither asked nor got asked for it and you 6 joined it
what are the odds you were getting trolled again?

That SS was before you made the CW. Maybe 3 minutes difference.

But yeah I realized I'm just getting bullied by Illyria .
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
23.05.2020 - 13:11
If this becomes a rule we'd never see waffel on global ever again.

..support !!
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
23.05.2020 - 13:56
Cw?
----
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
23.05.2020 - 13:57
Ban those trolls
----
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
23.05.2020 - 14:01
 Crow
Prispeval SyrianDevil, 23.05.2020 at 12:26

How about you stop being annoying and trolling everyone? Only ask for a CW if you mean it. Especially when the season is about to end, it's annoying to troll and say you're going to CW but dodge.
----
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
23.05.2020 - 14:18
Prispeval Crow, 23.05.2020 at 14:01

How about you stop being annoying and trolling everyone? Only ask for a CW if you mean it. Especially when the season is about to end, it's annoying to troll and say you're going to CW but dodge.

Campers.

Firstly illy had 1250 yet didnt camp and kept cwing (we did not need to play anymore the season was won)
Secondly do you see any camping here
its not my trolling the annoying thing here, the annoying thing here is your stupidity saying illy are camping especially at the end of the season(taking the points i mentioned above into account)
if you want your comments about serious stuffs to be taken seriously then you need to stop being a stupid loser claiming false stuffs
----
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
23.05.2020 - 14:49
Prispeval SyrianDevil, 23.05.2020 at 14:18

Campers.

Firstly illy had 1250 yet didnt camp and kept cwing (we did not need to play anymore the season was won)
its not my trolling the annoying thing here, the annoying thing here is your stupidity saying illy are camping especially at the end of the season(taking the points i mentioned above into account)
if you want your comments about serious stuffs to be taken seriously then you need to stop being a stupid loser claiming false stuffs

Imo only reason why your clan is losing now is because everyone stacked like illy is.. before 4nic and others joined illy mid season Illyria wasnt even playing but a few CWs. You got your elo from being stacked when all the good players/teams (besides clans like MK) were spread out into different clans.

No offense, just stating how its went as this is what's happened by fact. Not that illyria purposely did it or anything- shit happens on this game.
----
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
23.05.2020 - 15:14
 temp
Prispeval Alois, 23.05.2020 at 14:49

Campers.

Imo only reason why your clan is losing now is because everyone stacked like illy is.. before 4nic and others joined illy mid season Illyria wasnt even playing but a few CWs. You got your elo from being stacked when all the good players/teams (besides clans like MK) were spread out into different clans.

No offense, just stating how its went as this is what's happened by fact. Not that illyria purposely did it or anything- shit happens on this game.

Illy is a group of friends, if you call a group of friends stacked you must be messed in the head. The trend i've noticed is when illy does camp everyone wants them to cw and when they do cw everyone tells them to go back to camping. This shit is kinda annoying like honestly can a bunch of friends not be good at a game?
----

Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
23.05.2020 - 15:22
Citiraj:
Prispeval temp, 23.05.2020 at 15:14

Illy is a group of friends, if you call a group of friends stacked you must be messed in the head. The trend i've noticed is when illy does camp everyone wants them to cw and when they do cw everyone tells them to go back to camping. This shit is kinda annoying like honestly can a bunch of friends not be good at a game?

god, suck them more next time lol
----
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
23.05.2020 - 16:06
Prispeval temp, 23.05.2020 at 15:14

Prispeval Alois, 23.05.2020 at 14:49

Campers.

Doesnt matter if your a group of friends, you can be friends and not be in same clan- being friends has nothing really to do with this situation. Their activity this season comes from people like lao and 4nic who joined mid season, even after mid season... go back to trolling pls
----
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
23.05.2020 - 17:34
 4nic
Glad alois showed his moronic side for all to see, incompetent guy who doesent know aw history, and calls illy a stacked clan. Meanwhile real clan stacking is happening with clovis +10 others joining mystics.
i was in illy since 2018, only took a short hiatus outside the clan a few months back. and laochra, cant this guy see he is member since 2014?
Who died to make alois head supporter?
i can name better people for the job right now on the spot, he is a cocky clown who has no idea what hes talking about.
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
23.05.2020 - 17:41
 Alex
Illyria isnt just a clan, its a cult ruled by chill smith the 1st
----
Orcs are a horde, much like Turks. Elves and Men are light skinned, Orcs are often darker/sallow skinned, like Turks.

Istanbul?Thats not how you pronounce Constantinople
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
23.05.2020 - 18:14
Prispeval Alex, 23.05.2020 at 17:41

Illyria isnt just a clan, its a cult ruled by chill smith the 1st

he is the king and im the queen D
----
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
23.05.2020 - 18:35
It's not because illy came back 1 season, and they can't beat them, that illy are now stacked.

illy is stacked since ec members joined them in 2017 (sphinx boywind nic and wd) lol, cuz if it wasn't stacked how could illy win so many trophies in 2 years, it's something like 6 out of 8 with 1 inactive lol.
people shouldn't cry about stacked clan when they had/have 15+ cw players to play with.

I've never cried about illy being stacked, even if it's boring, but they are friends, winning cws/seasons, ofc they stay together its retarded to leave the best clan when u want to win lol.
And it's always a challenge to beat them and to remove the old noobs like lao and acq D, same thing for mk it's always fun to beat old clans that stayed for years and didn't die.

Mystics is stacked, with rusty players its the same thing as illy, but with a bit more players, I can only name 3 good mystics players that played this season, bes("hacker") gf(ty for elo <3) and clovis(thrower) , same thing for illy, acq(corrupted mod) lao(old noob D) and nic(dodger/snake) .

Good clans are meant to be stacked/filled with good players(mk) lol, cry somewhere else if u don't like them.
U can't say, clans can't have more than X 1550 elo players X 1600players X1400 players, it's retarded, a competitive clan is made to win cws and having fun with friends, clans that can't win anything will just die, because some players that want to win will just leave the clan.

And for what happened, illy is filled with trolls like boywind sf and nic, good shit sphinx is still active to keep illy's dignity D.
Boywind is retarded af and insult everyone that isn't agree with him, sf is just retarded and follow his retarded friends, and u have nic, hes the type of guy that let a player win 2 1n1 agaisnt him, then farm his elo when he needs it lol.
----
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
23.05.2020 - 19:00
Fine... i will leave illyria if that will make you guys happy... there, not stacked anymore. ugh....
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
23.05.2020 - 19:06
Prispeval Froyer, 23.05.2020 at 18:35

It's not because illy came back 1 season, and they can't beat them, that illy are now stacked.

illy is stacked since ec members joined them in 2017 (sphinx boywind nic and wd) lol, cuz if it wasn't stacked how could illy win so many trophies in 2 years, it's something like 6 out of 8 with 1 inactive lol.
people shouldn't cry about stacked clan when they had/have 15+ cw players to play with.

I've never cried about illy being stacked, even if it's boring, but they are friends, winning cws/seasons, ofc they stay together its retarded to leave the best clan when u want to win lol.
And it's always a challenge to beat them and to remove the old noobs like lao and acq D, same thing for mk it's always fun to beat old clans that stayed for years and didn't die.

Mystics is stacked, with rusty players its the same thing as illy, but with a bit more players, I can only name 3 good mystics players that played this season, bes("hacker") gf(ty for elo <3) and clovis(thrower) , same thing for illy, acq(corrupted mod) lao(old noob D) and nic(dodger/snake) .

Good clans are meant to be stacked/filled with good players(mk) lol, cry somewhere else if u don't like them.
U can't say, clans can't have more than X 1550 elo players X 1600players X1400 players, it's retarded, a competitive clan is made to win cws and having fun with friends, clans that can't win anything will just die, because some players that want to win will just leave the clan.

And for what happened, illy is filled with trolls like boywind sf and nic, good shit sphinx is still active to keep illy's dignity D.
Boywind is retarded af and insult everyone that isn't agree with him, sf is just retarded and follow his retarded friends, and u have nic, hes the type of guy that let a player win 2 1n1 agaisnt him, then farm his elo when he needs it lol.

That's not the point I'm trying to make. There needs to atleast be some regulation that can fix what happens at the end of seasons, it destroys anyone wanting to actually get started in this area of AW as all that happens is people move from one clan to another to stack it at the end of the season. This should happen in a healthy game like this but there comes a point where it's too much and becomes harmful. A rule like when you can and cannot join the season for rewards can help fix this problem.

May I also mention that I understand Illy isnt the only one or the first one to do it, but its happened many times to them and against them over many seasons, it's a problem thatd plagued AW.

Also just because someone had 15 CWrs in one clan doesnt really mean anything. 15 CWrs dont do anything if something like a clan is stacked with good players and takes out any competition.

On top of this, the same situation but I different aspects can be said for something like the scenario community where for years The_Empire has always had the majority of the playerbase in their clan and if noticed or not they did have a bad affect on the community at some points as no diversity was going on. This isnt bad for the Empire in anyway, they were just doing what they wanted to, and many factors come into this like how many players AW has and how much is being done by the staff to actually support them. Now clans like the Imperial Academy are starting to bring some new things to the community and new players come and stay on AW as a result of that as theres more to offer. If the same can consistently be done for Comp (CWs specifically) then you'll begin to see things like this and it can only get better, we have already seen changes like this in the comp community as well but more needs to be done.
----
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
23.05.2020 - 19:25
Illy wins season = they did it because they are stacked, picked all the best players around.
Illy pushes for strat changes = suddenly they are stacked with troll players and they dont know wtf are they talking about.
Illy goes inactive = they are to blame for killing competitive or smth.

Im not defending them, im just wondering when did they switch places with mk in terms of bad boys. Quite frankly im enjoying this D
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
23.05.2020 - 19:27
Prispeval Steve Aoki, 23.05.2020 at 19:25

Illy wins season = they did it because they are stacked, picked all the best players around.
Illy pushes for strat changes = suddenly they are stacked with troll players and they dont know wtf are they talking about.
Illy goes inactive = they are to blame for killing competitive or smth.

Im not defending them, im just wondering when did they switch places with mk in terms of bad boys. Quite frankly im enjoying this D

I havent been around in cw community that long but this is what I've spotted since beginning of 2019, they aren't to blame for everything.
----
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
23.05.2020 - 19:42
No person in Illy empire mk etc forces you to join them. Illy isn't stacked it's on its normal size like it used to be all this years...may I even say they got less active players also. It's a personal thing that people like stacking clans and a clan forcing it. People for some reason like to be all bunched in a clan it's their taste they feel more secure this way. I never been in a "stacked" clan because I dislike it as a person I don't find it fun to be with 40 others who I don't trust or may end up arguing with them like so many times it happens. Some people like it some not it's community's mentality not a clans plan to get stacked. We need more clans like Illy and mk on this perspective...atleast you know they have those 20 players nomatter what so they rarely get inactive or get "stacked" unlike other clans that got no core players.
----
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
23.05.2020 - 20:46
Illy was stacked in 2014-2015 it had best players(except for skend) and best low ranks in the game(we were less then 10 players) we used to even fight and take turns on who will play the cw and no one could compete with any of us(EXCEPT SKEND WHO WE HAD TO CARRY HIM IN 9/10 OF GAMES) and even when most illy went inactive and there was only me and joed and lao left to play we did some 20-30 win streak we were 1 cw about to get a 20-0 in the old cw system(that i have personally fucked up in an ancient world cw by a false decision in strategy), i wont narrate the story now, but this is what can be called a stacked clan
NOT illyria today with half of it not even logging or talking the other half barely playing(chill and nero) or not playing at all(me and pontez) and a boy in the wind
how was ec not stacked before wd and 4nic and sphinx left it but illyria is stacked when they joined it?
why is illyria considered stacked and mystics are currently not? dude they literally said we are joining one clan under one goal to defeat illyria and they have 10-15 person ready to cw all the time (look the ss clovis posted i made a troll cw and 6 of them showed up without even any arrangement)
----
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
23.05.2020 - 22:14
No idea how clovis' innocent post turned into everyone vs illyria chapter 999999
----

Best mod ever <3

Best admin ever <3

" I declare the creation of the United States of Atwar. "
- Dave Washington, 6/7/2020
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
23.05.2020 - 22:22
We should formulate anti-clan-trust laws. Consequently, we should dissolve Illyria and force each individual member to split off into his own clan. This would create 18 new clans while also dissolving a monopoly. Problem solved.
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
23.05.2020 - 23:05
Prispeval SyrianDevil, 23.05.2020 at 20:46

Illy was stacked in 2014-2015 it had best players(except for skend) and best low ranks in the game(we were less then 10 players) we used to even fight and take turns on who will play the cw and no one could compete with any of us(EXCEPT SKEND WHO WE HAD TO CARRY HIM IN 9/10 OF GAMES) and even when most illy went inactive and there was only me and joed and lao left to play we did some 20-30 win streak we were 1 cw about to get a 20-0 in the old cw system(that i have personally fucked up in an ancient world cw by a false decision in strategy), i wont narrate the story now, but this is what can be called a stacked clan
NOT illyria today with half of it not even logging or talking the other half barely playing(chill and nero) or not playing at all(me and pontez) and a boy in the wind
how was ec not stacked before wd and 4nic and sphinx left it but illyria is stacked when they joined it?
why is illyria considered stacked and mystics are currently not? dude they literally said we are joining one clan under one goal to defeat illyria and they have 10-15 person ready to cw all the time (look the ss clovis posted i made a troll cw and 6 of them showed up without even any arrangement)

Every clan is guilty of stacking. As I said before, even to Lao in Discord, I used illyria as a prime example (I apologise for making Illy out to be monsters) as this is what happened and it created a domino affect as a result, something that's happened over and over again.. this season I believe was a bit hard compared to others, EC totally just went into mystics and mystics will probably stack EC next season. Something needs to be done about it though. This is what's gone in for too long and kills the playerbase unfortunately.
----
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Zasebnost | Pogoji uporabe | Pasice | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite se nam na

Povej naprej