Zaslužiti nagrada skrivati vsi oglasi
Objave: 4   Obiskan od: 83 users
27.07.2020 - 20:45
My ban several weeks ago is completely unrelated to this post, but after speaking with our beloved Sascha, I have decided to propose a possible change to the existing rule against using multiple accounts in specific circumstances.

In team games, when there are two or more sides in a scenario or perhaps any normal map, when a user decides to use one or more accounts to fill the side of his team when the game is not filling, he should not be punished at all. For example, many players play both Austria and Bulgaria in WW1, this happens at least 3 times per day yet I don't report them 1. because I like them and 2. because the existing rule would have them banned. Certainly, if I was reported for using Austria and Bulgaria in a single game, I would be banned for at least 3 months, perhaps permanently banned because, you know, I violate the rules so frequently, right? I'm a huge criminal, right? Think on that.

At the very least, moderators should consider the context of the violation rather than administering some ban without consulting the person who was accused, and without knowing exactly why the accused used an alt.

By the way, if you were curious, I was banned for 2 days for using two accounts in the spectators room, without actually using the accounts in-game. I "trolled" the game a little even though the host, who was in charge of the game, never kicked me. Yes, very appropriate, I'm aware.
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
28.07.2020 - 02:52
I agree with u, same thing for cws too, when 1 players play 2 picks in 3n3/2n2 or even 4n4, it should be fine, I don't see how it's unfair except for his own team.

And for ur ban I was watching and u deserved ur ban.
----
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
28.07.2020 - 15:47
How about keeping it simple.......only play one game with one account. Good grief.....why do some of you complain about this? If you can't fill a game then either play with less players or play another map. Too much bs when players use multiple accounts in a game.....i've seen it too many times and it ruins most of them. Follow the rule man and you can't go wrong. And ffs enjoy the game.
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
31.08.2020 - 20:58
Prispeval Psycodragons, 28.07.2020 at 15:47

How about keeping it simple.......only play one game with one account. Good grief.....why do some of you complain about this? If you can't fill a game then either play with less players or play another map. Too much bs when players use multiple accounts in a game.....i've seen it too many times and it ruins most of them. Follow the rule man and you can't go wrong. And ffs enjoy the game.

This
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Zasebnost | Pogoji uporabe | Pasice | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite se nam na

Povej naprej