Zaslužiti nagrada skrivati vsi oglasi
Objave: 10   Obiskan od: 55 users
20.09.2021 - 12:15
 Zoe
A few weeks ago, a handsome lawyer took me to Nobu for a date. Apparently he invested into Solana and made a lot of money off of it. I was still shellshocked from my failed crypto investments into retarded tokens like BCH and Dogecoin *sadface* so I decided to say fuck it and put 4k AUD into Solana. The coin ended up crashing the next day.

But who knows, maybe I'm just stupid and I can't do anything other than waste money. So I decided to buy a shit ton of Ethereum because Reddit seems to like that coin for some reason. I remember checking the charts after dinner today. Well the coins already crashed once, right? what's the worst that could happen? Me getting aids from the Nobu guy?

Well no, thankfully this time it was China. To be honest, it's not like I give a shit about my crypto investments anyway. Unfortunately however, I used keep my money in banks with the bank giving me a measly 0.15% interest rate. So instead of being ripped off, I decided to join a pooled investment partnership that can apparently give me more interest rate by some nerds that will invest in stocks for me.

Yay, right? Well, no. I look at the lovely stocks for some good green cash like always. I mean, the stocks always go up, there's no fucking way I will get fucked by my investments this time, right? please? Of course not. I take a look and holy fuck, -4% in one day. So what the fuck is going on? apparently xi ping pong companies defaulted, fuck me.

I've basically been fucked over by every investment I've made. I'm wondering which asset I want to target next. Maybe I can get into the housing market. Perhaps that might burst the housing bubble who knows. But fuck all, I hate investing. I'll stop acting special and do things the traditional way I guess.
----
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
20.09.2021 - 12:46
 Witch-Doctor (Moderator)
Buy solar panels for your house. They'll pay for themselves after a decade.
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
20.09.2021 - 13:05
Zoe, you dont lose money if you dont sell at loss
a tip: dont buy something when its on its peak
buy when market crashes > market goes down. 20% crash is normal. In crypto u could have 50% crash in a mere hours for btc or even 90% crash in matter of weeks. Normal.
Try to do cba if u bought at the top > then lower ur average and keep ur investment until it reaches its top level. Then u probably made 2x ur money
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
21.09.2021 - 00:08
Chinese government cracks down on big tech companies in China -> You buy chinese tech stocks.
Cryptocurrencies have had a extremely volatile value since 2013ish -> You buy them regardless.

Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
21.09.2021 - 00:23
 Zoe
Prispeval ITSGG1122, 20.09.2021 at 13:05

buy when market crashes > market goes down. 20% crash is normal. In crypto u could have 50% crash in a mere hours for btc or even 90% crash in matter of weeks. Normal.
Try to do cba if u bought at the top > then lower ur average and keep ur investment until it reaches its top level. Then u probably made 2x ur money

If you are at a 90% loss, you'd need 900% gain to get breakeven.
----
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
21.09.2021 - 01:39
 brianwl (Administrator)
That's why you buy after it goes down 90%. Then when it "breaks even" you make 900% profit.

Man, you should be financial advisor and get paid for giving great advice learned from AW.

More importantly, how did the date go?
----

Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
21.09.2021 - 02:43
Prispeval Zoe, 21.09.2021 at 00:23

Prispeval ITSGG1122, 20.09.2021 at 13:05

If you are at a 90% loss, you'd need 900% gain to get breakeven.

It i would be at 90% loss id invest more.
For example 4k invested for 4000 coins then next week im at 90% loss which makes it 400$ worth of 4000 coins.
Now i either wait till it gains 900% or i invest for example another 4k$ and now i have 44k coins at a price of 0.1$ per coin. To break even id only need 82% increase in price instead of that 900% increase. Simple.
Just try to never buy when something is near its all time high.
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
21.09.2021 - 18:15
Prispeval Zoe, 20.09.2021 at 12:15

A few weeks ago, a handsome lawyer took me to Nobu for a date. Apparently he invested into Solana and made a lot of money off of it. I was still shellshocked from my failed crypto investments into retarded tokens like BCH and Dogecoin *sadface* so I decided to say fuck it and put 4k AUD into Solana. The coin ended up crashing the next day.

But who knows, maybe I'm just stupid and I can't do anything other than waste money. So I decided to buy a shit ton of Ethereum because Reddit seems to like that coin for some reason. I remember checking the charts after dinner today. Well the coins already crashed once, right? what's the worst that could happen? Me getting aids from the Nobu guy?

Well no, thankfully this time it was China. To be honest, it's not like I give a shit about my crypto investments anyway. Unfortunately however, I used keep my money in banks with the bank giving me a measly 0.15% interest rate. So instead of being ripped off, I decided to join a pooled investment partnership that can apparently give me more interest rate by some nerds that will invest in stocks for me.

Yay, right? Well, no. I look at the lovely stocks for some good green cash like always. I mean, the stocks always go up, there's no fucking way I will get fucked by my investments this time, right? please? Of course not. I take a look and holy fuck, -4% in one day. So what the fuck is going on? apparently xi ping pong companies defaulted, fuck me.

I've basically been fucked over by every investment I've made. I'm wondering which asset I want to target next. Maybe I can get into the housing market. Perhaps that might burst the housing bubble who knows. But fuck all, I hate investing. I'll stop acting special and do things the traditional way I guess.

man id love to take you on a nice date. we could go to the vineyards near my town. i'd treat you like a lil princess. first we'd meet up and grab some lunch. talk about your hobbies and we'd get some wine with garlic bread. afterwards, we'd just hold hands and take a walk through the vineyard. every time i look at you, i'd make direct eye contact. you'll blush every time you notice me staring at you. around 5, we'd go get to a nice restaurant near the bay. we'd get some lobsters and expensive wine. you'll get a lil bit tipsy, but not full on drunk. we'd head back to the vineyard hotel and you'd be flushed. we'd slowly make out as i take off your clothes one by one. after taking off your panties, i'd suck your feminine penis and fuck you right in your bussy!
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
21.09.2021 - 18:25
Hey f boomers:
when you pulled that date thing on me, why did U refuse me sex?
Do you think you can do better than me?
Well, Yeah, GO, Go!
If you can do better than me just Go!
True love is hard to find, True love is hard to find,
you got lucky baby when I found you.
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
22.09.2021 - 01:48
Prispeval Godlovesyou, 21.09.2021 at 18:25

Hey f boomers:
when you pulled that date thing on me, why did U refuse me sex?
Do you think you can do better than me?
Well, Yeah, GO, Go!
If you can do better than me just Go!
True love is hard to find, True love is hard to find,
you got lucky baby when I found you. :kiss:

sorry i was scared of what my feelings hold... i scared of the future past and present with you... i grown up i like femboys now... no more woemn...
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Zasebnost | Pogoji uporabe | Pasice | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite se nam na

Povej naprej