Zaslužiti nagrada skrivati vsi oglasi
Objave: 9   Obiskan od: 47 users
20.12.2022 - 02:39
I've viewed the world from many different perspectives throughout my life.

I used to be an unenthusiastic drain of energy. Never appreciated what the world had to offer. I just mulled my way through high school and was on my way to preparing myself for a normal 9-5 job.

Things change.

Now, I'm an optimist. The world has so much to offer. It's Christmas time and I want to spread joy and happiness, not just now, but at all times. Christmas is especially a good time to do so because a lot of us come together with family, and that can change our perspective a little bit.

What I ask from each of you is to keep that perspective going. Never lose sight. Always look towards brighter days. We're all in this together!

I have confronted the inevitable darkness that will consume us. The inevitable time at which your and mine consciousness will cease their experience of this world. And after my confrontation, I have come to some conclusions about life. For one, we should prolong a sober existence, and secondly we should apply ourselves at all times. And I am making good on these beliefs. I apply myself everyday. I follow a step-by-step regimen. And I am proud of how I have changed. The only thing separating you and I from ultimate success is a sequence of actions. And I, for one, am acting through research and the application of my research. I remember asking Witch-Doctor about his thoughts on my stock trading algorithm back in 2020. You cannot beat the market, they say. Well, what about Renaissance Medallion? Well, Witch-Doctor, the lesson that I have learned from this experience is that for every ounce of skepticism, there should be an equal ounce of thorough investigation.

And I, with an IQ within one standard deviation of the mean, am clearly not an exceptional case. I, a person who has spent thousands of hours playing video games unaware of the opportunity cost, have come to this understanding: Change Begins at t = 0. That means NOW.

Each of us have so much to offer as experiential beings. I'm so glad to be here. Thank you, Lord. Thank you whoever put me here. I love every moment of this experience, even the ostensibly bad moments. For example, I am aware of the ancient mechanisms that underlie us, especially the hierarchical authority mechanisms that unfortunately serve as a uniquely strong plague infecting the interactions of this community. And I believe that it can end now. And I believe that this is within our power to end it because we have the ability to adopt a perspective that is unaffected by these authority mechanisms. And we can simply adopt this perspective through time! The time we think quietly within our rooms at night. Time to think about what tomorrow will look like and time to reframe our perspective about everything.

Let's adopt a new perspective starting this Christmas. Let's use our time with family, or even our time alone, to serve as a catalyst for the reorientation of our perspectives on the world. Fact patterns, observations, and objects in the universe, inter alia, mean nothing without a framework of interpretation or, in other words, perspective.

I love you all.

I want to see everyone succeed in this game during their leisure time. And I want to see this game succeed and educate people about geography, fair play, fun player versus player competition, and history!

2023 will be atwar's greatest year ever if we simply execute a sequence of actions! It's within our power!

Peace!

- GoodVibes/SPicerIQ
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
20.12.2022 - 02:48
Duddeee, you really think someone will read this long text???
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
20.12.2022 - 03:04
 brianwl (Administrator)
Prispeval Ben Netanyahu, 20.12.2022 at 02:48

i did... instant gratification is not the path to happiness and success.

but this long post just might be ♥
----

Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
20.12.2022 - 03:11
Prispeval brianwl, 20.12.2022 at 03:04

Prispeval Ben Netanyahu, 20.12.2022 at 02:48

i did... instant gratification is not the path to happiness and success.

but this long post just might be ♥

Because its your job xD
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
20.12.2022 - 21:04
Merry Christmas to you aswell, my friend. You always supported me, even when others didn't (I will never forget when you spammed 100 alt accounts to vote for me in best supporter poll). You are truly the second best troll in this game's existence.
----

Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
21.12.2022 - 11:00
Happy Hanukkah
----
[pr] ●HellRaiserX666X: ever try beating your meat with sand paper?
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
23.12.2022 - 19:51
Well said noob
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
24.12.2022 - 23:54
Intresting, but next time keep it to yourself.
----
I shit in the dark so that you can't flush the toilet in the day.
-Dr. Bright
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
25.12.2022 - 18:30
:)
----
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Zasebnost | Pogoji uporabe | Pasice | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite se nam na

Povej naprej