Zaslužiti nagrada skrivati vsi oglasi
Objave: 12   Obiskan od: 42 users
03.04.2023 - 10:07
I just started play game, and i got killed I play again and I got killed how to not get killed? thanks
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
17.11.2023 - 18:39
Honestly the answer is get better. The way I got better was to start practice games and play by myself sort of learning how to move. This way I learned what didn't work without being in a game and losing. Plus look through the expansion ideas on the forum. Or watch videos of other experienced players making moves. That really opened my eyes to ways to get units around.
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
26.12.2023 - 16:52
Prispeval jimmynow, 17.11.2023 at 18:39

Honestly the answer is get better. The way I got better was to start practice games and play by myself sort of learning how to move. This way I learned what didn't work without being in a game and losing. Plus look through the expansion ideas on the forum. Or watch videos of other experienced players making moves. That really opened my eyes to ways to get units around.

Bonjour,
je suis tout nouveau sur ce jeu (2 parties) mais je ne sais ou jouer seul. Peut tu me dire ou c'est possible ?
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
27.12.2023 - 09:11
Prispeval thanos22, 26.12.2023 at 16:52

Prispeval jimmynow, 17.11.2023 at 18:39

Bonjour,
je suis tout nouveau sur ce jeu (2 parties) mais je ne sais ou jouer seul. Peut tu me dire ou c'est possible ?

create a new game, then click "start game" in the middle. It will give you an error saying something like "are you sure? This isn't a solo game, you can't win playing alone." just say yes and go and you can start to play a game by yourself.
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
27.12.2023 - 09:32
Merci pour l'info
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
27.12.2023 - 13:31
Prispeval TheHunterMikito, 03.04.2023 at 10:07

I just started play game, and i got killed I play again and I got killed how to not get killed? thanks

last active: 256 days ago.

Proving my point that the old players are ruining the game
----
No such thing as a good girl, you are just not the right guy.

Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
28.12.2023 - 04:23
Prispeval Black Swans, 27.12.2023 at 13:31

There is a real advantage when you know how to play. Plus the upgrades. I'm not sure you can blame "old players" because they know how to play and have upgrades. This is a feature of the game, not a bug. It's not the old players doing anything other than playing a game.
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
28.12.2023 - 05:39
Prispeval jimmynow, 28.12.2023 at 04:23

There is a real advantage when you know how to play. Plus the upgrades. I'm not sure you can blame "old players" because they know how to play and have upgrades. This is a feature of the game, not a bug. It's not the old players doing anything other than playing a game.

They are smurfing on alts en masse. Even animals when playing with each other the bigger/stronger one allows the weaker one to win every third-fourth game.

People won't play if they can't win, there is no joy in that
----

Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
28.12.2023 - 15:20
Prispeval Black Swans, 28.12.2023 at 05:39

They are smurfing on alts en masse. Even animals when playing with each other the bigger/stronger one allows the weaker one to win every third-fourth game.

oh I see what you mean. So there's no way to somehow identify an IP address from a "guest" account and block that person from coming back? I guess I'm sure there isn't otherwise they would have done that. I just figured with technology these days there would be a way.
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
28.12.2023 - 16:05
Prispeval jimmynow, 28.12.2023 at 15:20

Prispeval Black Swans, 28.12.2023 at 05:39

oh I see what you mean. So there's no way to somehow identify an IP address from a "guest" account and block that person from coming back? I guess I'm sure there isn't otherwise they would have done that. I just figured with technology these days there would be a way.

Lol there is a way, that doesn't stop them from doing that + they don't want too harsh punishment or you will lose even more players. So you're in downward spiral either way
----

Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
29.12.2023 - 03:41
What if there was a way to simply "tag" their actual real username that they were doing this. And maybe keep a tracker for how many times they've done it. That way it's like public shaming. So go ahead, beat up on newbie's, but we'll all know you're a pussy.
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
29.12.2023 - 08:02
Prispeval jimmynow, 29.12.2023 at 03:41

What if there was a way to simply "tag" their actual real username that they were doing this. And maybe keep a tracker for how many times they've done it. That way it's like public shaming. So go ahead, beat up on newbie's, but we'll all know you're a pussy.

I support that, but Dave needs to code that implementation so I doubt it's going to happen in realistic future.

Issue with that as well (yes for 101 solution i have 102 problems) is that they don't care. You have the whole coalitions playing on their main and alt or two alts in 50k game and they allyfag + send themselves all their money from other acc.
----

Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Zasebnost | Pogoji uporabe | Pasice | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite se nam na

Povej naprej