Zaslužiti nagrada skrivati vsi oglasi
Objave: 6   Obiskan od: 47 users
06.04.2013 - 09:58
4) Do not use any language other than English in public chat channels. You may use non-English in private chat and private, password protected games. Global channel is for advertising games only, and some game related comments. Avoid chatting on it.

"Global channel is for advertising games only, and some game related comments. Avoid chatting on it."

this should be changed to

Global channel is for advertising games only, and on topic game related promotions. do not chat on it

on topic things would be such posting relevant forum updates, news posts, ideas, scenario showcases. as well as videos related to on topic atWar stuff like recordings of games and such.

things that won't be allowed - anything from facebook, *chan's/memesites and images. spam and such basically.
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
06.04.2013 - 10:06
The reason i have come up with this is that for a few days now i have seen a certain "atWar" memes facebook page being spammed on global.

the mods seem to let it slide because it is a "game related comment"

just because it is a game related comment does not mean it is beneficial to the community, stuff such as game slander, community slander and player slander could come under game related comments.
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
06.04.2013 - 10:33
Wait, so could you restate the problem? You said the mods didn't let it slide because it's a game related comment...

Anyway, I'm fine with a change to the rules, but it won't really change player behaviour, sorry.
----
"If in other sciences we are to arrive at certainty without doubt and truth without error, it behooves us to place the foundations of knowledge in mathematics."
-The Opus Major of Roger Bacon
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
06.04.2013 - 10:37
Sorry, that's a mistake, i meant to say let it slide
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
06.04.2013 - 12:17
Nikola Tesla
Račun izbrisan
Support!
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
06.04.2013 - 19:22
The rule is already enforced this way.
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Zasebnost | Pogoji uporabe | Pasice | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite se nam na

Povej naprej