‹‹ Nazaj k Bugs
Zaslužiti nagrada skrivati vsi oglasi
Objave: 16   Obiskan od: 110 users
20.06.2016 - 05:17

First gif: Stack that had bombers in it got attacked. Bombers died and after that all land units committed sudoku. There were no transports involved, battle was on land.

Second gif: Same game, different turn. A stack of 25 land units got attacked on land, with one air transport in the stack. I don't know if the Game assumed that the transport has 5 times more capacity and all units are inside it? Anyway air transport defends first, gets destroyed and again all land units, on land commit sudoku.

It looks like if there is a plane with the stack all land units are treated as transported inside the last plane and when it gets destroyed all land units are as well.
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
21.06.2016 - 14:49
Bumpity bump.
Same game, same story.
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
21.06.2016 - 17:33
Prispeval Homero, 20.06.2016 at 05:17

First gif: Stack that had bombers in it got attacked. Bomber died and after that all land units committed sudoku. There were no transports involved, battle were on land.

Second gif: Same game, different turn. A stack of 25 land units got attacked on land, with one air transport in the stack. I don't know if the Game assumed that the transport has 5 times more capacity and all units are inside it? Anyway air transport defends first, gets destroyed and again all land units, on land commit sudoku.

It looks like if there is a plane with the stack all land units are treated as transported inside the last plane and when it gets destroyed all land units are as well.

you mean seppuku not "sudoku". but i get the point.

ha first post ever
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
27.06.2016 - 08:00
Oops though I had already replied here.

Anyway this is very interesting. Just recently I've made a thread about changing the stack's type which explains the second screenshot (overloaded transport still getting all troops dead). Here's the link: http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=26571

The bug with the bomber could'be around theses mechanics as well.
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
27.06.2016 - 13:49
Lmao sudoku.. SUDOKU ! AHHAHAHAHA
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
27.06.2016 - 14:01
Prispeval Rowwerkill, 21.06.2016 at 17:33

you mean seppuku not "sudoku". but i get the point.

ha first post ever

No I mean sudoku. Those were my units and I know better.

Prispeval The_Empirezz, 27.06.2016 at 13:49

Lmao sudoku.. SUDOKU ! AHHAHAHAHA

Don't know if you are laughing because you get the joke or you think I am so stupid. Either way I am glad somebody is laughing.

Prispeval clovis1122, 27.06.2016 at 08:00

Anyway this is very interesting. Just recently I've made a thread about changing the stack's type which explains the second screenshot (overloaded transport still getting all troops dead). Here's the link: http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=26571

The bug with the bomber could'be around theses mechanics as well.

With the air transport maybe but so far this situation only occurred in one game and that game is over now. If it does not happen again I will just assume that it was one game's derp and I don't plan any tests for that.
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
27.06.2016 - 18:18
If this happens again to you or anyone else for that matter i suggest you post it here , because if this was only your 1 game its fine but if not then thats a big problem if
a bomber or any air unit acts as a carrier .. would prove to be very destructive in games to get your whole stack killed as if it was transported
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
28.06.2016 - 12:46
Is this solved?
----

Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
22.07.2016 - 16:00

Well it happen again in another game and this time it weren't my units that got rekt. So this is not one random game derp. Situation is pretty much the same, stack of land units with some planes, land units get ignored and only air units defend, when last air units dies all land units die as well.
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
25.07.2016 - 00:52
Stryko
Račun izbrisan
I'm glad I never put 1 bomber in a stack!
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
26.07.2016 - 09:37
Prispeval Guest, 25.07.2016 at 00:52

You don't have to put the bomber in a stack with the units. I think in all situations above the bomber was not with the stack at the end of turn. The last gif I think situation was: I moved 2 marines and 2 light tanks to attack his 21 tanks, he ordered his 2 bombers to attack my units. My units attacked his tanks first, bombers joined that battle and became a part of the stack. In a gif with 12 inf and 1 bomber it was the same. I never moved that bomber to be a part of that inf stack. It just followed units I ordered it to attack (and this units attacked my stack).
This bug is kind of game breaking if it occurs with large enough stack of units. Imagine your 300+ stack getting deleted because of this.
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
27.07.2016 - 07:22
Prispeval Homero, 22.07.2016 at 16:00

Well it happen again in another game and this time it weren't my units that got rekt. So this is not one random game derp. Situation is pretty much the same, stack of land units with some planes, land units get ignored and only air units defend, when last air units dies all land units die as well.

haha, was just about to make a thread about that
----
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
27.07.2016 - 09:29
Stryko
Račun izbrisan
Prispeval Homero, 26.07.2016 at 09:37

Prispeval Guest, 25.07.2016 at 00:52

You don't have to put the bomber in a stack with the units. I think in all situations above the bomber was not with the stack at the end of turn. The last gif I think situation was: I moved 2 marines and 2 light tanks to attack his 21 tanks, he ordered his 2 bombers to attack my units. My units attacked his tanks first, bombers joined that battle and became a part of the stack. In a gif with 12 inf and 1 bomber it was the same. I never moved that bomber to be a part of that inf stack. It just followed units I ordered it to attack (and this units attacked my stack).
This bug is kind of game breaking if it occurs with large enough stack of units. Imagine your 300+ stack getting deleted because of this.

Yeah my comment was semi-sarcastic, this obviously needs to be addressed and fixed.
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
03.08.2016 - 06:43
We had something like that in cw. I attacked Bilbao with 4 infs trying to take it by late move, but i tbed Don's main stack with 20~ inf gen and 2 transports. Battle was in city and after killing transports all Don's stack died, 2 inf left.
Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
05.09.2016 - 09:26
Prispeval Buffalo Soldier, 03.08.2016 at 06:43

We had something like that in cw. I attacked Bilbao with 4 infs trying to take it by late move, but i tbed Don's main stack with 20~ inf gen and 2 transports. Battle was in city and after killing transports all Don's stack died, 2 inf left.

what the actual fuck ) u lucky bastard
----
A certain darkness is needed to see the stars..

Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
22.04.2018 - 13:44
I realize this thread is two years old but this just happened to me. No transport in the stack but as soon as the bombers died, everything else did too.

Nalaganje...
Nalaganje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Zasebnost | Pogoji uporabe | Pasice | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite se nam na

Povej naprej